Saturday, 5 December 2020

Out of nowhere


Assalamualaikum, annyeong yeorobun! Aisehhh kemain cakap korean dipembukaan first post 2020 ni wahahaha. I have been thinking for awhile to start blogging again, for 'keep-it-as-memories' purpose. Tojah and I had conversation few days back on this topic. As time goes by, without us realizing it, we started to forget past memories even though it was our favourite moments. We can't help but to forget things since we are normal human beings. It kinda sad that we are no longer fully remember our childhood, primary school and even high shool memories. Those memories that I want to cherish for the rest of my life.. I am glad that I used to write in this blog during certain phase in my life, well at least I can re-read it and laugh at my stupid-ness hahahaha lol.


Quick update on my current life that nobody asked for: I am currently a final year student of degree already. ALREADY?! omg. When I first enrolled in degree, I used to think nak belajar up till third year je, why? Because I'm scared to do final year project. I can't imagine myself doing the lab and research alone.......... but here I am. Last Tuesday I just done with my proposal defense. Okaylaa even though not as excellence as I expected it to be. I was so nervous, hence, I stuttered here and there during Q&A. Besides, right at this moment, I am stress with my life due to all these never-know-how-to-end assignments, yet I wasting my time for this post hahahahahaha it's okay, I will continue stress about it after I post this entry.  


Things are not easy especially we need to learn online (ODL). I miss my univeristy life, my Setangs, our late night foods (family mart, daboba, mcd etc), physical classes, classmates and the list keep going on. Never have I imagined I would be spending my last year of degree at home, online learning. I really hope I can be back to UTM by January to start my lab session for fyp. If we can't go back to UTM by January, I need to do bioinformatics for fyp which I really suck in that subject. Huwaaaaa. Nak balik utm!!! Ya Allah, please let me enjoy my last semester in UTM.


Oh, also, not to forget that the love of my life (Kai EXO) has released his first solo album!!! I am a really passionate fangirl now. Huheeeee no regret. Bye. See you again when I rajin nak menaip. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment